Mescaline Powder is an innovative hallucinogen which is obtained from the small, spineless cactus Peyote (Lophophora williamsi). Mescaline Powder is used primarily as a recreational drug and is also used to supplement various types of meditation and psychedelic therapy. Mescaline powder may be highly addictive, as it offers high euphoria to the patient which may lead to habitual need.
HOW TO USE MESCALINE POWDER?
• The hallucinogenic dose for Mescaline powder should be between 0.3 and 0.5 grams which areequivalent to about 5 grams of dried peyote as it lasts about 12 hours.
• Users typically experience visual hallucinations, and radically altered states of consciousness often experienced as pleasurable and illuminating.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE-EFFECTS OF MESCALINE POWDER?
Side effects of mescaline use may include:
• Racing heartbeat
• A headache
• Troubled breathing
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF MESCALINE POWDER?
• The patients with prior diseases/medical conditions like heart problems, breathing disorders, mental illness, or impotence should seek their doctors before starting the course of this treatment.
• Alcohol or marijuana intake with this medicine may lead to extreme dizziness or even drowsiness.
• Pregnant women or women desiring pregnancy must not take this tablet. Even for the mothers in their breastfeeding period, doctors recommend the less or no usage of this drug.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS OF MESCALINE POWDER?
Interaction with disease:
• Liver disease
• Kidney disease
• Heart problems
• Irregular periods
Interaction with Food/Drug:
Mescaline, also known as 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine, is a hallucinogenic drug that occurs naturally in certain cacti plants native to the southwest United States, Mexico, and South America. These plants include the peyote cactus (Lophophora williamsii), the San Pedro cactus (Trichocereus pachanoi), and the Peruvian Torch cactus (Trichocereus peruvianus).